Simple crafts are enjoyable for adults and kids. Why not make a jellyfish family with the family? It can be hung up as wall art or in the corner of the room. It can even be stuck outside the kid’s bedroom door!
- Paper plate (whole or cut in half)
- Streamers/ Ribbons/ Long paper strips
- Glass paper (optional)
- Googley eyes (optional but fun)
- Marker pen
1. Let the kids paint the paper plates. They can also decorate by sticking small pieces of coloured or glass paper.
2. Once it’s dry, it’s time to glue on the legs or tentacles.
3. If you’re using ribbons, help them curl the ribbons using a pair of scissors to be glued to the bottom of the paper plates.
4. To curl paper strips, twirl it around your finger, a pencil or roll it up gently.
5. Finally, glue on the googley eyes or help them draw it on. If the kids don’t want the googley eyes, it can be left as it is too.
You can turn it into a paper plate sunshine with rainbows at the bottom! Just add on paper clips around the edge of the paper plate as sun rays and have rainbow coloured paper strips as the rainbow.